Im certified loan signing agent with Loan Signing System, Member of National Notary Association, Fidelity Approved, and Bonded and Errors and Omissions Insurance.
Common Notarial Services such as:
- Construction Waivers, Claims & Payment Releases
- Divorces & Settlements
- Health Directives
- Passport Applications & Permission To Travel for Minor Children
- POA (Power of Attorney)
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- 401K Withdrawals
- and many more
Signers must present at a current acceptable form of ID (see below). If the ID is expired, have to be issued the last 5 years;
Acceptable forms of ID : Should contain the photograph, personal description, and signature; and a serial or other identifying number. i.e.:
- US driver’s License or non driver’s ID card
- U.S. Passport.
- U.S. Military ID Card
- Driver’s License issued in Mexico or Canada.
- Foreign Passport stamped by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Inmate ID Issued by the California Dept. of Corrections.
Different kinds of loans are:
- FHA Mortgage
- VA Mortgage
- Conventional Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage
Notary Fees are $15.00 per signature (set by CA Secretary of State) and travel fees may vary. Please call for quote. I have a minimum fee of $40 which includes 2 signatures and mobile fee in North County of San Diego additional signatures are $15 per signature per page.
We serve all areas of San Diego County! I am professional, reasonable and flexible!